If You Were Planning a Head Shaving "Party" What Would You Serve???

OK...GO....Party Ideas Needed...

Give me some ideas for what to serve if I go through with a Head Shaving "party". No promises, but I like a GREAT party, so I am thinking I should take a crappy experience and make the "best" of it. I love to entertain, but I will need everything to be just perfect...so, any ideas and suggestions for food, decorations and drinks?

 Here are a few that are on my list:
  • Lochs and bagels (Kimmie's idea)
  • Angel hair pasta
  • Melon balls...I have a HUGE melon...you will see
  • Hard boiled eggs
Please send ideas...I'm terrified to lose my hair again, but I want to keep my spirits as high as possible. Maybe I won't go through with this, but I have a little over a week to decide. Anyone have an electric shaver that I can borrow??? 

 XOXO,

 S

6 comments:

  1. I think all guests should come in a wig, turban, cap of choice & you can have a contest for the Best of the Best! :)
    Of course there needs to be the cupcake decorating table and everyone can decorate it as a face / head - with or without hair! :)
    Have fun -- wish I lived closer! I would totally be there and I have a gorgeous blonde wig that still looks pretty darn good on me --
    YOU are GORGEOUS -- I need to get to IL and get some portraits of you sometime. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party favors or prizes!!!
    http://www.retroplanet.com/PROD/25453
    Hope you got a laugh!!! As for food, I'm not very inventive with cooking...just ask Jimmy!!
    Thinking of you & sending hugs, strength & prayers from the Minooka Kickels! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did this at my office (back in the day) when one of the guys decided to lose his hair on his terms instead of waiting for it during chemo. We bought a HUGE stash of the cheap bald caps (to make you look bald) and everyone had a blast putting them on for photos. The group photo from that was priceless. And it made John the best looking bald person in the room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great ideas!!! Now, where can I buy a small bag of courage to go thru with the party??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could do a play on the toilet paper game that they do at showers and other parties I've been to. Have people take toilet paper and create hats/'bandanas'/or hair! And see what crazy things people can come up with - have markers! Maybe some glitter for 'bling' effect! Ohhh...and maybe some old fashioned rollers! You know, those big blasted things! To wrap in the toilet paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would have remember to do this. Fun idea!

      Delete